|Woodchip Campground is the perfect place for your next family vacation or group event. Our camping sites are grassy and shaded. Each site has a picnic table and burn barrel. We have 122 sites including areas for group camping,and monthly and seasonal camping. Special events are held on holiday weekends including concerts, hymn sings and wagon rides.|
Seasonal Camping Regulations
Campground owners reserve the right to review and change regulations as deemed necessary for the good of the campground. Please clear up any questions with campground management.
1. EVERYONE ON THE GROUNDS MUST BE REGISTERED!
If you have visitors they must stop at the office and register, OR you must notify the office.
Seasonals are permitted a total of 6 (registered) people on your site at no charge (including yourselves).
Seasonals are permitted 2 (registered) grandchildren as overnight guests at no charge.
Seasonal’s visitors must leave by 11 p.m.
2. EVERYONE IN THE POOL AREA MUST BE REGISTERED BEFORE ENTERING POOL AREA
Seasonals are permitted two (registered) grandchildren for free per day.
3. Seasonal customers are responsible for the guests you bring on the grounds (parking rules, speed limit, etc.)
4. The speed limit is 5 MPH throughout the campground. Stops for Stop signs. There is a stop sign directly in front of the office.
5. We have a Zero Tolerance policy for alcohol related problems. Use Koozies, and on site only!.
6. Campground owners reserve the right to deny permission for a RV which may not be suitable to the park. It is the responsibility of the RV owner to inform campground management of the condition of their RV before reserving a seasonal site.
7. Pets must be leashed and not allowed to run loose. Never leave a pet unattended when you leave the campground. You must clean up after your pet. Pets which are a nuisance or danger to others are not allowed.
8. Each seasonal is responsible for maintaining their yard and keeping their site clean and attractive. Lawnmowers and weed-wackers are provided at the office and Site C-27. Return equipment immediately. Seasonals with parking across the road must keep their parking area mowed.
9. Teenagers and unmarried children are not allowed to occupy the site in the absence of their parents. See campground managers if you feel an exception needs to be made.
10. The site cannot be “loaned” to others if you are away. Regular camping charges and procedures apply.
11. Decks no larger than 8’ by 16’ are permitted. A small Rubbermaid style storage shed is permitted. You are responsible to return your site to its original condition if you give up your site. There will be a fee for removal of old decks, storage sheds, shrubs and other landscaping items.
12. Do NOT trim the trees or shrubs behind your site without prior approval from management.
13. Two vehicles are permitted on each site. Additional parking is provided near the restrooms. Parking on an empty site is considered using that site, and you will be charged for it. If you have more than two vehicles, there will be an extra charge for parking and/or storage. Report your vehicles to the office. Seasonals with parking across the road (C30 to C42) should generally have use of the area across from their site. If you have friends they should park in front of your site, or in the parking lot.
14. The trash bins are provided for normal daily trash. Break down all boxes. Do not place grills, appliances, furniture, etc. in the trash containers. Contact the office if you need to dispose of something other than normal trash.
15. Loud music or noise is not tolerated. Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
16. Campfires should be toward the front of the site -- NOT under any tree, and not near a trailer. Make sure the fire is dead and watered down before leaving it. Do not burn trash.
17. The fee for staying after the season ends, or arriving before May 1, is $12 per day, plus electric.
18. Winter storage is from October 1 to May 1, and is subject to a fee of $70.
19. All RV’s must be parked “tongue-to-the-road” unless otherwise approved by management.
20. A small “For Sale” sign is permitted on your trailer.
Campground owners, management and representatives have the right and responsibility to enforce all rules, and each seasonal (and the seasonal’s guests) are responsible to comply. Please contact the office if you have questions about any of these regulations